11.19.2004

TRAGEDY

you'll never believe me, but i am sitting in a recliner about 10 ft. away from the computr and moniter.WHY? ou might be yhinking...I have a busted ankle that is very painful, and quit frankly, i don't feel like moving it. last night, we played macon road and it was a much better game. exept for one thing. I was going up for a rebound like I am supposed to do, fighting in the midst of them, and then I started falling back toward the ground. As my shoe touched earth, I could feel my ankle give way, and under it went. CCCCRRRAAAAAACKKK!!!!. I cringed toward the wall padding found behing the gaol, leaned my head on it, as I held my right foot. Teh excrushiating pain was almost to much for me to bare. I knew Horn Rims (inside joke) saw me, but the game went on, as I satthere wondering if it would be the end of the world for me. and for my team. Then I saw from the corner of my eye... wait. that make no sense. have you ever seen a round ball with corners? me meither. ok, so I saw from the side... no, my end... no, my perifial vision. htere that works. done.ok, so sorry to keep you in suspense, it was isaac and steven. the helped me to the bench where I lay down, and.......the rest is history. the point is, it hurt then, and hurts now,so tonight, I am not dressing.... i mean,i am not dressing up, I am going to dress down, ok, I am going to dress casually (not in my jersey) and cheer and eat and clap like the rest of them.... MORE LATER. and by the way I am very knowledgeale that my spelling is awfl.I can ardlys ee wht is on te screen, so that is m excuse. bye.