11.16.2004

Bebo Norman is GREAT!!!

it's been 5 days since I updated my BLOG. I guess that shows how busy I am these days. We played Macon Road on friday night and lost. we were shown some things we need to work on, so we had practice today and worked on the man-to-man, beating the press, and all around ball movement. it was a very worthwhile practice, and i think it is going to make the difference come thursday night, when we take on Macon Road at home. and to close up the practice, we each shot 10 free throws and Fred made 8 and I made 9! hurra! hurra!

this weekend my family and I, as well as seth and nathan, are going down to jsaper, alabama for Zion Rest's meeting. Their invited speaker isEld. Tim McCool. I am very excited about going down there weekend, because I have not been down there in AGES!

i must go now, for I have to recite something from shakespeare for mum and daddy...