11.08.2004

Saturday Academic Test

Indeed, Saturday morning, I, as well as Seth Guess, took the SAT last weekend at Ridgeway High School, which is located on, well, Ridgeway Road. I got up at 6:50 am approx, giving me about 8 hours and 10 minutes of sleep. I would suggest, future SAT victims, that you make sure you get more that 8 hrs of sleep the night before you will be taking the test. more like 15 or 16 would be nice. Now for that, I would take that SAT every week!
It went quite well, I can safely say. There is certainly room for improvement, and I felt it when I didnt make ANY snese of one of the math problems. I read it three or four different ways and always finished with the same conclusion... "huh?" Prob'ly the most difficult section in the whole test is the Student Response questions. It gives me a very unstable feeling about myself. There is no way to compare, or check them. You just have to hope you worked the problem correctly, cuz there isnt really time to go back and do it again. Unless you are Blaire. So the result of the morning... I came out of the building with a very sore neck muscle and a smile on my face. Savvy?