Poemish #1
I scribbled down this thoughtless poemish during a required lecture I attended last night that was commencing during my basketball game that i would have much rather attended. Any violent phrases should not be taken literally, and are no cause for concern as to the wellbeing of my health and mind...
This is not Cool.
This class is a fool
Though sometimes it will fool,
Not me.
I should not be Here.
I should be There.
Shoot me.
Tonight I'll be home
Taking care of Some
problems of my own.
Leave me.
Why can't I live
With something to give.
My selfish i'll sift.
Hear me.
This is not Cool.
This class is a fool
Though sometimes it will fool,
Not me.
I should not be Here.
I should be There.
Shoot me.
Tonight I'll be home
Taking care of Some
problems of my own.
Leave me.
Why can't I live
With something to give.
My selfish i'll sift.
Hear me.