goodbye big blue, HELLOS BIG RED!!!
Well, I've got some news for all of yall, and it will probably be very unexpected, except for those who live very near me. Various, but particular circumstances, that relate both to my college experience and my current personal life, have caused me to reconsider my current situation. After considerable contemplation in this matter, and seeking counsel from the authorities, I have decided it is in my best interest to transfer, yes, transfer, to Ohio State. This may come as a surprise to you, (especially since they beat the Tigers this year in the tournament, though I assure you, sports has not influenced my decision in the least), but I feel it is the best move for me to make in my current circumstances. I will plan to enroll in the internationally renown Music Education program, with a minor in Musicology. And who knows, I might find a cute little Buckeye to bring home with me :-)
j. k.