3.12.2007

NEWS FLASH: 2 + 2 may not equal 4

What is the thing with me about posting? The thing that sings to the tune of something like "I don't post near as much as I used to, and they ones I do post are probably not as interesting." That may be sung to the tune of whatever you like, because I didn't think of anything before hand.

Life is so interesting. You know what quote that goes through my head all the time? well, don't look far, you have to look only in the next sentence and you will discover that very phrase of which I speak... All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

God has his own comedy show down here on earth, 24/7 , and he doesn't even have to play stage manager. We just make it all up as we go along, and no doubt provide him countless hours of fun and humor. I do not mean to make light of God nor his creation, I mean only to highlight the often silly and ignoramus ways in which we handle situations in life. Maybe you don't handle your situations in such ways, and if that is the case, then yay for you, but many out there do and I am not to be excluded from that list.

I think I shall end this post. the end.