9.02.2005

A Week of College

Wow. That may have been one of the busiest five days I have ever had right here within King Willie's City (Inside Joke!). What a great experience, that is to come accustomed to such a new environment.

I think the most striking thing about my first week at college, is the incredible variety of humans I found there. There were very few "normal" individuals, that is to say, those that did not stand out - whether it be weird piercing (and those objects for which they were made), to makeup plastered faces, almost to the point that I couldn't even see their real features... What gets me is that they care so much about their appearance for people they will see every day for the next 4 years (if they are freshwomen). Maybe being normal is more "out" than being weird. Weird.

Well, all you who warned me, you were right. I became acquainted with some very interesting (and perverted) characters within the choir realm. I guess it will all become quite unnoticed halfway through the semester, as long as I am not directly poked at.

Right now, I am very tired; not necessarily sleepy, but tired. Thank you all for your prayers concerning us who are freshman this semester. I appreciate your loyalty.

CLASS OF THE WEEK: MICROECONOMICS!

later...