A Look At the Past Weekend...
These are from pics from last weekend, up in Murfreesboro/Nashville, when we went over there for Danny's Graduation. This is Pops, Dan, and my beautiful mum within the MTSU campus, right before we went in to the stadium, where the graduation was held...
This is a pretty cool shot, taken by my littel bro, Harry, of Roy, Nathan, and Me (reading Persausion). We were immensly bored, but that was ok. We are behind Dan all the way!
Me at the Boxes. Do my eyes need checking, or does this shot make me look taller?
Me again! waiting to leave...
Me, Dave, and most of Mums. Dave is so cute...
I hope you enjoyed tonight's display of fotos from the past days. I will likely have some more next week, for I am going to the Rich Mountain Association tomorrow, wait, today, at Old Union PBC near Hot Springs, AR. Yall all have a great weekend!