5.07.2005

Here I Come Graduation!

I just finished my speech for graduation and it is almost exactly 4 minutes long.

It took me a long time to get going; I started over twice andrew wrote 2+ pages of material before I came up with something I was satisfied with. But those 2 pages weren't really a waste, they helped me think of something that I was satisfied with. I finished it last night (for the most part) on the way home from the graduation of Ripley Christian School, where Fred Hogan, a guy who played on our basketbll team, graduated. On the way home, the car I was driving had some engine problems and we had to stop and wait for Daddy to come pick us up. I resumed writing at that time, and then on the way home I finished up. I am very relieved to have that behind me, because I didnt want to have to write a last minute speech that just contains a lot of "I would like to thank..." I find those rather repetitive and unpreferable. Now I must postpone my posting, for I have prepare to go mow a yard.