4.25.2005

Joe Christian the Debtor

'Tis 4 weeks until I complete my High School career, and I am rather stunned. It is humbling to think that God would provide me with such a mind to make it to this life landmark. There are ones who are not so fortunate and even though that class may be in the great minority, I know God has given the gift of life to each being on the face of the earth, and likewise gives the gift of a sound mind to each he chooses to.

I am just now beginning to see the necessity for God's hand in the life of a Christian college student. There are many, many decisions to be made, and I am afraid of making the wrong one. But God has provided a means for us to bring our troubles to him. Prayer is a powerful thing, and I plan to use it even now. May we each always go to God in prayer for direction our lives. After all, they are His!