12.06.2004

13.1

HOORAY!!! Saturday 4285 people ran/walked in the St. Jude Marathon/Half Marathon. There were 10 people in our group including Dan, Rebekah, Joanna Hannah, Isaac, Rachel, Noah, Seth, Jefferson, and me. We all ran the half marathon except for Jeff and Seth who ran the marathon (26.2 mi.) It was a swell time. Out of the 3010 that ran the half, I finished in 1683 place with a time of 2hrs 14 min. and 28 sec. there was water at every mile which was a great help, and I had to go to the bathroom the whole 13 miles just about, which was not a great help, but I, as well as everybody else, finished the race nevertheless. there was some swell food after the race, in fact I might have run just so I could eat it, for it was free... and tasty I might add. I really must be going to bed now, for i have a busy day tomorrow, if indeed there is one.
good night everybody.